- The contest is open to all participants, 18 years or older, from around the world.
- All submitted images must fall under the category of street photography. Street photographers use their keen sense of observation to capture compelling candid moments in everyday life. There is no set-up involved, and no manipulation of the scene.
- Photos taken in any location, worldwide, within the public realm, indoors or outdoors (e.g.,
streets, beach, train, park, restaurants, dirt road, etc.) are acceptable. There is no restriction on the type/brand of camera that may be used.
- Photos may be either in black/white or in color.
- There is no limit to the number of photos that can be submitted and they don’t need to be part of a series.
- Images may not be altered, with the exception of basic darkroom adjustments (which include cropping, dodging and burning (also known as "exposure adjustments”). HDR images will not be considered.
- Watermarked and/or signed images will not be accepted.
- All images remain the creative and intellectual property of the author. Street Photo Milano and The Miami Street Photography Festival fully support the rights of photographers.
WHAT KIND OF IMAGES ARE ALLOWED?
Every kind of street photography image is allowed, color or black & white, taken with any digital or film camera or digital device. The photo can be taken everywhere, providing that they are candid, not staged and not manipulated. Basic darkroom adjustment are allowed. There is no limit to the number of photos to submit.